Monday 16 May 2011

It's Not ALL Screw the Light Bulb!! It's High END BABY!


GUESS WHO's BACK...Back on TRACK!!! The one, THE ONLY...That's RIGHT!! 

JRF

I know I know...I've disappeared for a LONG LONG LONG TIME!!! 

HAHAH and NO there's nothing wrong with me...Despite rumours of JRF looking fairly different (UGLY) & hence not blogging..trust me it's not like that at all...it's just one FUNNY photo! I look the same as before hahahahah! I just needed to thread new waters and find inspiring ideas! 



But thankfully by taking a quick snip break, I got to know who my readers were!!! And boy I was shocked by the response & enthusiasm! Thank You so Much for all those who read my blog, believe in me and my fashion sense! hahahahha


Anyway, it's a HUGE challenge deciding what I should blog about after such a long break....and then it dawned on me.... that I should write about what I've been working on for some time now.


 I've been working on designing a sari blouse for my lovely cousin who will be engaged soon, busy practising and rehearsing non-stop for my Bollywood group's big performance in June & watching tons of new Bollywood film. All these put together have made me all crazed and hopped up on the Indian fashion scene! AND Let me tell you...... there is no fashion like Indian fashion!!!! Can I hear an Amen? AMENNNNN!


Colors/ Beading/ Embroideries/ Silk/ Lace/ Glamour....you name it we have it! I say we because I'm an Indian too....and a PROUD one at that! 


I did some look see into the Indian Fashion Week and was amazed by my findings of the standard of Fashion Week in India. I mean I hear more about the Indian fashion through articles and movies then of Australian Fashion. I mean come on who are we kidding, we live in Australia but how many of us can name at least five Australian designers??? Yeah.....I thought so!!! Little Secret....ME TOO!!! 


Anyway, the Indian Fashion scene is BIGGG...and by BIGG i don't mean booming...I mean BOMBED ALL THE WAY!!! 


One Indian designer in particular who caught my attention was Manish Malhotra. I mean the man is a genius! His designs are really up my alley of style, that is glamour tied in with a lot of effortless styling. Not only does the women's collection stand out - there's LOADS for the MEN tooooo!!! What's interesting is this man shot to fame when he as only 25 and instead of becoming a model like he wished, he now almost controls the trend of INDIAN fashion! 




What's EVEN MORE OUTSTANDING is Manish had never undergone any formal training for fashion designing, he just kept on designing as that was his passion and he landed in the BIG TIME when his dress was noticed in one of those BIG BOLLYWOOD FILM called RANGEELA! PURE TALENT!!!


 Bollywood stars flock to support his art and fashion take, and his creations are showcased on the runways of the world and red carpets of the international arena! Recently even Aishwarya Rai was the show stopper for his Fashion Week show!  


 I would most definitely love to work with MANISH for future collections if I ever go to India!!!! MANISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


Ok ok, breathe Joel! Now, let's take a look at some of his creations...



Need I say more about the Indian Fashion or even Manish Malhotra...Of COURSE NOT!!

So look up Manish Malhotra designs & if you're feeling like sprucing up your closet with a little glam, why don't you try one of these glamorous Indian outfit! You are sure to dazzle! 

God Bless

- JRF -

No comments:

Post a Comment