Friday 15 April 2011

Bombshell Shoot Part I: Introduction


PREPARE YOURSELF for a shoot that will blow your mind & your socks away! 

This shoot will be presented in 3 segments over 3 posts! 

Bombshell Shoot Part I: Introduction
Bombshell Shoot Part II: Behind the Scenes
Bombshell Shoot Part III: Photo-shoot Spread

I'm so excited to present this shoot on my blog because styling & shooting my bestie Catherine Gallo Martinez on the re-interpretation of Brigitte Bardot has been nothing but AMAZING! 

Who is Brigitte Bardot you ask? See that's why we need an Introduction! Brigitte Anne - Marie Bardot is the famous French model/singer & actor who was catapulted to stardom with her pin-up classic girl look & her tumultuous/ turbulent relationships! 


A very sexy looking lady of the 90s! You know back when a star looked and dressed like a STAR! So anyway laying around with this classic look of sheer elegance with 'buffed' up hair and sharp defined black lined eyes - we created our Bombshell Shoot! 

End of Introduction ...

Part 2 & 3 to follow!

Stay tuned!!! 

We just shot the whole thing today but I can't wait to showcase it because it was that AWESOME!  

However, staying to my word - it will all only be out in sequence till the third post!!! ahahah! Building suspense! 

However, here's a quick sneak preview of Catherine in our modern interpretation of Brigitte Bardot Bombshell shoot! Well more like half a photo! I can't give anything away yet can I? haha

Model = Catherine Gallo Martinez

 JUST LOOK AT THIS Cath - Isn't she gorgeous???

So you want to see the end product?

Stay tuned!


- JRF -

2 comments: