Friday 22 April 2011

CHALLENGE 1: Me, Myself & I


" ASKING A FASHIONISTA what is his or her favorite outfit or style in today's society... is almost like asking a painter what is his or her favorite color or painting! I'm pretty sure every fashionista in the world would agree with that statement, and also agree that it's a very difficult question to answer!!! But we try our best to answer it anyway! 

On that note, I think an individual's style really roots from his or her personality, experience and walk of life. For me it's simple. I've always been deemed different from my younger days and never wanted to do or wear things that normal guys wore. (eg. baggy jeans or even those loose tops) I have always thought out of the box, possess a mind that is never satisfied with the norm linear thinking and furthermore have always been drawn to the world of glamour and looking like a 'star'! When I say 'star', i mean a real glamorous icon. So how does that reflect my style you ask? 

It's simple, my style is 'label-less' and does not fit into a generic BOX. My style really can be defined as Borderless GLAM! It's like music with interwoven genres playing around a theme! And that theme is & always will be: GLAMOUR, CHIC, ELEGANCE & CLASS! People who know me, know that when I go for an event, I take time to dress, and the result is almost always elegance pulled through with confidence! I make people stop, take a look, and then a second look, and go : "Who's that? He looks awesome"! 

If you open my closet, you will see things that are unique, that break fashion stereotypes & well have some sort of shine or metallic hinge to it. I have a toned masculine  physique, so exploring various garments is not a problem for me, as long as they play around the JRF theme! 

It is within these FOUR WORDS that I play my cards with fashion. I mix and match things from every possible genre to create the JRF style be it high-end brands to market bazaar buys; whatever I mix and match will embody these criteria. As you can see Fashion is not just an accessory to me, it is a way of life! 

My favourite outfit for the moment will most definitely have to be my Metallic Chambray Shirt by Politix. It embodies flawless & effortless elegance! 
 




- Nuff said?....Over & Out -

-JRF-

1 comment:

  1. BOYYYYY U GOT STYLE & FLAVA!!! I LIKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete