Monday 18 April 2011

Bombshell Shoot Part III : Catherine Bardot Spread!


IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

I was only supposed to pick out 4 best shots like any other magazine spread to feature on this post, but I had a hard time picking and choosing due to the amount of good shots!!! 

It was driving me nuts to cut off some really good shots - but I said to myself that's it!! I ain't cutting anymore!!! 

So ENJOY....

I bring you Catherine Bardot the BOMBSHELL of 2011!!! (a Brigitte Bardot inspired shoot)!!! 














Model: Catherine Gallo Martinez
Stylist: Joel Rodrick Fierze 

5 comments:

  1. For details of what Catherine is wearing - pls refer to the pre-sequels of this Bombshell Shoot below!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely beats the whole Bardot shots! She's sexier this Catherine! Will u date me? -BRAZIL-

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT HOT HOT!!!! ON FIRE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will I date you or Will catherine date you is the Q!! hahah

    Anyway sorry but this supermodel is taken by a prince already! But she will take fans anyday!

    ReplyDelete