Monday 18 April 2011

HUSH HUSH - Chambray is HERE! POLITIX


Where is the final sequel to the Bombshell shoot you ask? 

Well you see I love to hold the suspense & kill you slowly ..... haha not really!!! Well I am ensuring that the photos go through a very thorough photoshop and detailing process, and they will be ready to be launched about tomorrow! So rest assured they will be out TOMORROW!!!! YAY

For today, I decided to put up some photos of my chambray metallic shirt that I wore to my bestie's VIP HUSH HUSH B'day Party! I had bought the shirt from melbourne for a discounted price of $69 from $190! We all know what a good buy that is, seeing how Politix is an expensive brand! But I love me some Politix shirt, they're stylish and they're made to enhance your body! 

So this particular shirt that I'm wearing is chambray, metallic and well tailored! It's gorgeous and it catches the eye as it says "I'm here & I ain't messing around"!!! 

So enjoy the pics! 




GLAMMING UP!!!! - & then enter the lenses, chambray shirt & accessories!!! 

 WALAO! We're all set to go!! Lights/ Camera/ Action!!!! 







Simple yet elegant a color the chambray shirt is!!! You must buy one for yourself!! Hop into your nearest POLITIX store to get your fix today! 

All in All - A PERFECT NIGHT for FASHION/ FUN/ PRESENTS/ DANCING/ FLIRTING! haha, but most importantly, the celebration of Friendship & having each other!!! 

<3 u guys to bits!

ps. My special ring is by Lovisa! It's a great store along Hay St. where you can get all your unique accessories!!!! 

Anyway Have a great day!

& tune in tomorrow for theunveiling of our final part of the Bombshell shoot with our very own Bombshell - Catherine Bardot!

God Bless

-JRF-



2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful face! Are you a model BTW? All the way from India! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ Indian Guy!

    It's such a compliment to me! TQ for that! Nope I'm not - but we'll see as time goes by..MAYBE!

    ReplyDelete