Thursday 7 April 2011

I've Got the Turq CHIC! Have You?


 What colors will you be sporting this autumn! Black? White? Blue?

Let JRF help you!!

Want to stand out of the crowd? Want to feel unique and not streamlined with everyone else? Then go crazy and throw on a TURQUOISE/ TANGERINE or even a FUCHSIA top over yourself!!!!

The result? Well let's see...tell me what catches your eye first in these busy pictures....

Model: Umair Al-Vaidshaw
H&M Fuchsia Shirt
I KNOW RIGHT! NUFF SAID? GOOD!!

FORGET BLACK and WHITE for this dull and gloomy autumn! Throw on some color that will make people stop and take a second look! Well, don't only do it for the people, do it for yourself! Make your closet livelier and your day brighter with TURQUOISE

JRF's personal pick for the autumn season = TURQUOISE!!!! 

A simple color, yet it enhances every other part of you; your hair, your face features and your panths!  The whole top screams "LOOK AT ME IDIOTS, IM FABULOUS!!" hahah

Pair a turquoise top with some blue/green colored contacts and you look picture perfect!!! Have a look.....
V-Neck/ Chest hugging Cut/ Striped! Flawless! 
Industrie's Turquoise Low V-Neck T = $49.95
JRF's TURQUOISE BDAY 
-Marc Jacobs faded Pink Cashmere Scarf = $59.95- (this scarf feels heavenly)
-Short Checkered Panths by Industrie-

Polyester Panths by Saxony = $79.95 (Melbourne City)
V Neck Turquoise T = Blaq Premium $79.95

So TURQUOISE is the color I'm in love with at present! Try the color out and I'm very sure you'll love it! This T has made it to every kind of occasion and has never let me down!

Besides the color, I love this particular T-shirt that I bought from Blaq! (pic above). It really enhances my bulky body and makes it look defined thanks to the carefully placed stripes. I love the pattern and style so much that I bought one in black! Oh and beige too! hahahaha!! A good tip to muscular/ toned/ bulky guys - WEAR plunging V-NECKS - You're sure to impress!!!
With my black T and lovelies at the CLUB! 
So really...what are you waiting for? Run to the store and get your very own Turquoise colored something!!! Step out of the box today! 

Black/ white and all the boring, overdone colors are so yesterday! Try something out of the box as mentioned! I'm pretty sure you won' regret it!

On another note, have a wonderful day - I know I will because my favourite cold season has already crept in today and is upon us! Perfect time to bring out all those sweters and jackets! You know I'll be posting on what jackets to wear and not soon! 

Watch out for more posts - I'm especially excited to do an upcoming post which will feature JRF's hairstylist and his beautiful Latino Hair Salon! A must READ! My stylist is a GENIUS! If you're reading this Fidel - be prepared! haha

God Bless

- JRF -

10 comments:

  1. turq is a beautiful colour.. very vibrant colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - LOVE IT! Go buy it too SIndhz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's a great colour! I'm gonna have to go get one myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - then we can all take a Group TURQ shot! haha...Go get IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the Court? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo featuring the club looks like the outside part of the Court!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blue T-shirt very nice....

    ReplyDelete