Monday 14 March 2011

Can I hear U Say THIERRY..MUGLER!!!


 THIERRY MUGLER PARIS FASHION WEEK Fall/Winter 2011 


What a show man!!! What a show..... Edgy/ Futuristic/ Metallic/ Sharp/ Lady Gaga - Now that's a JRF kind of wear!!!!!! Well if they decide to do a men's version of it all....haha


It was Magic I must say!!! Magic!! *wipes tear away*


Lady Gaga - Show stopper @ Thierry Mugler Fall/Winter 2011

The whole show was a stand out at Paris Fashion Week! Well apart from John Galliano's
own headlines of proving himself to be a genius on the runway but a 1st class RACIST  PRICK asjh/5;ql3m4/t;lkn****** IN REAL LIFE!!!! You certainly lost my vote Galliano no matter what you do from now on!!! You know how racists are on my books!!! 


But anyway enough of Lady Gaga & Fall/Winter shows - I like to focus on a sepcific Mugler line.....hmmmmmmm which one you ask??....


 Isn't it obvious?....


Thierry Mugler + Beyonce Knowles = SASHA FIERCE!!! 
 Got a clue now??? ;


So I like to think of myself as the ultimate BEYONCE fan. Gosh..where do I begin? What's there NOT to love....she's multi-talented, she's beautiful, she owns the stage, she's a DIVA; But Most importantly, through all her success she's still managed to stay sane, humble and down-to-earth...& that's what I adore most about her! 

So...I've never really been a big fan of Thierry Mugler until I heard that Beyonce was collaborating with him to create her I Am Sasha Fierce Tour costumes. I was curious to know as to how this would pan out. I was MORE curious as to how the costumes would create the FIERCE "Sasha Fierce image"!! Beyonce was all hush hush about it!!

So I went along for the concert here in Perth - only the "BESTEST BESTER BEST" show I've ever been to in my life I would have to say.....


Hahah so anyway...I went for the concert and the moment she stepped out on stage till the end ........her costumes BLEW me away!!! It was FANTASTICE *french accent*..GENIUS!! FABULOUS!!! 

The concert design sketches - GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS!
See how they came to life below....

It was edgy/ futuristic/ exaggerated & sexy but most importantly accessible and not pure silliness! It was GENIUS!!!!! Having said all that - Whatever Beyonce puts on her curvy body is always gonna look mind-blowingly fantastic - but this I must say is props to Theirry Mugler!!! The colors...the motifs...the strong statements through the designs...the sharp slick cut..........MIND BLOWING! 

How can your jaw not drop for this? 
AHHHHHH - just WOW to everything about this piece! 
Sasha Fierce enters!!! ON FIRE!!! 
AND THEN enter this FINALE  piece for Single Ladies. Standing Ovation!! I put a RING on the whole thing! haha

NOTE: Thierry Mugler, you can feel FREEE to design clothes for me & my alter ego anytime!!! You got the JRF seal of approval now!!!  


I'll BE FIERZZZEEE! 


Over & Out


-JRF-

3 comments:

  1. Hey lover!! tee hee... this is great.... thanks for keeping me updated with fashion!!! love your page

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA TQ CGM..who I've never met before hahah!!! Hope u enjoy it and support me all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love! What vision! :)

    ReplyDelete