Sunday 27 March 2011

Just when You Thought You Couldn't Feel The Heat!!!

Just when you thought Beyonce's Heat perfume couldn't get any better.....

ENTER...

- HEAT RUSH -
by BEYONCE 
*** AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ***


 "The new version of Heat is envisaged to be the perfect companion to Heat, since Heat is ideal for night while Heat Rush will be great for daily walks and meetings. The focus does not lie on sexy notes but on elegance this time."

"Opening notes of Heat Rush start the composition with passion fruit sorbet, blood orange and Brazilian cherry. Its heart blooms with yellow tiger orchid, mango blossom and orange hibiscus, while a warm base closes with teak wood, honey amber and Rio sunset musk."
_____________________________________________________

Just look at that - FIRST it's a sexy fiery RED - now it's a GLAMOROUS Fiery GOLDDD!!! 

I'm pretty sure you already know how much I'm crazy about Beyonce HEAT by now! hahahah (previous post)

So Heat RUSH.....
 I really cannot wait to get my hands on this perfume and spray it on me!! I have high expectations!! I'll smell it... trial it in the club - and let you guys know how it is!! 

BUT BEFORE THAT - Here's what Beyonce had to share about the perfume in Teen Vogue....

On the difference between Heat and Heat Rush“Heat is a spicier scent and is bursting with the Red Vanilla Orchid. Heat Rush is fresher and lighter and the Yellow Tiger Orchid is the top note in the fragrance. I love them both for different reasons but they both feature my favorite flower, which is the orchid.”

On which scent her alter ego, Sasha Fierce, would prefer: “Sasha may love Heat more because she is as fiery as the fragrance.” HAHAHAH - I guess JRF might like it TOOOO!!!

On which scent hubby Jay-Z prefers:“They are both approved by him!”


SO WE'LL JUST WAIT AND SEEEEEEEE!!!!


_________________________________________________________________________

Anyway on another note - I will be going to Malaysia for 1 week due to my uncle's passing. He passed away suddenly in the morning. God Bless his Soul! 

In this one week - my blog will be renovated and modified to celebrate my viewers reaching = 1000
 YAY!!!

More features to be covered in the blog include House of Dereon/ D&G Men/ Fashion Week/ Rufskin and much more....including special giveaways!!! 

-So stay tuned & Be safe-

God Bless

- JRF -

ps. Life's short - so let's make it worthwhile. Rest in Peace my dear Uncle Charlie - I'm sure you're in a better place NOW! <3 If I don't blog for a few days - you guys know why!!! 


1 comment:

  1. i already love heat rush.. lol... even without smelling it! os its got blood orange and mango!!! buy one back thanks!! <3

    ReplyDelete