Wednesday 16 March 2011

Suave U-G-L-Y Boy!!!

Ever have one of those OFF days when you feel like you're not so pretty and everything's going BAD!!

Well I had THAT day yesterday...

If it was five years ago - I would have stayed at home and hid myself from the world....

...but nowadays I refuse to give in to feeling bad about myself and I stare those days right in the EYE!! 

I'd go to the gym...put on some SEXAY clothes/ call up my friends/ put on my lenses/ do all the make up tricks I know/ style my hair/ pick out a new outfit from the closet/ go to a fancy restaurant & Have a stylish good ol-time!!! 

You may wake up feeling like a wreck - but how u decide to go about the day and CHANGE your mood is completely up to you! 

You have it in YOU!!!

- SUAVE SHOOT -


Black Shirt by Padini
Skinny Grey/Black Jeans by Jay Jays
Hand Beads by DIVA
Make up Tricks by JOEL - hehe! 


BTW I bought this black shirt from Malaysia. I had never worn it as it was a little too plain. So I bought this turquoise colored glitter glue and I designed the side of the shirt. The combination of glittery turquoise on plain black really makes the whole person POP!!   

...& to make my eyes really stand out - I used some black eye shadow on the lower lid of the eye and smudged it out to give me the sexy bedroom look!! Then I put on a silver grey eye shadow on the inner corner of my eyes to make me alive in the face!!! Very helpful tip if you want to hide sleepiness/ look awake or even draw attention away from eye bags!!! MAKE-UP Tutorial 101!!! (More make-up tutorials to follow in time ;)  

So GOODBYE to BAD HAIR / BAD EVERYTHING days!

.... Coz "Im Worth It"
- L'oreal -

- JRF - 



4 comments: