Friday 18 March 2011

Once Upon A... VINTAGE DREAM!

I am soooooooo excited to launch this FUN photoshoot that I did to showcase A Vintage Classy Look. 

Well knowing me...of course I had to put my spin on it! So the Vintage look was brought FASHION FORWARD with some modern influences and embellishments I like to call BLING BLANG! 

The shoot was done in Clairesbrook (East Perth) - a very special ol-town suburb of Venetian style apartments & river views with floating Gondolas! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
 (I'm a succor for Venice & the feeling of walking in a set of old 60s/70s Italian cinema with stunning backdrops - haha!) 

SO here it IS *DRUM ROLLS*

From the pre-shoot preps to THE very END....


Before Make-Up...CUTE! 




... And After the Make-UP = FIERZEE! 




I call this shoot...


"A Vintage ITALIAN DREAM" 
- a play on vintage-ism & modernism -

___________________________________________________________________________






_____________________________________________________________________________
Photography by: Tiffany Rodrick Fierze (TQ darling - Love u loads)

Floral Print Shirt; by Brooksfield
Skinny Jeans; by Effekt
Spandex Straps; by Blaq Premium
Belt; by Tarrocash
Hand Band/ Ring; by DIVA


-JRF-

2 comments:

  1. i'm never into vintage, but i'm luving this italian vintage look! hmmm, but i still don't think i can carry it out like u did. -Dhinan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha TQ Anon!

    I'll lend u this shirt the next time u come to perth - we can shoot u in the same place and see how u pull it off- u'll sure ROCK it! ;)

    ReplyDelete