Thursday 24 March 2011

CAPITAL LEGACY!!!

I thought I take a day off blogging about FASHION today - and share these beautiful words that I came across today with YOU...

It goes like this...

"Your life is your greatest legacy, and you've only got one, so make it count. Leave a legacy of excellence through God!

Leave a legacy of encouragement. It's said some cause happiness wherever they go; others cause happiness wherever they leave. Are you the kind of person someone will call 10/20 years from now and say, 'Thanks, I couldn't have made it without you'?

Leave a legacy of purpose. We're most energized when we're investing out strengths and talents into a God-given purpose. So make your life about something bigger than ourself.

You won't live forever, but you can live on through the impact you make now. Leave a legacy of LOVE.

Jon Gordon says, 'My mum...passed away a few years ago...I don't recall her faults and mistakes or the disagreements we had. After all, who's perfect? What I remember...was her LOVE.

She gave me a legacy of love that'll embrace generations to come!"

-Bob & Debby Gass of the Word for Today-



LOVE TILL IT HURTS - that's what we need most in our world of aching hearts today! A gift of Love from God!

"It only takes one person to show a little love and bring heaven closer to earth" 

God Bless

- JRF -

2 comments:

  1. I love this! ZOMG! JOEL! YOU ARE LIKE MY LIKE FAV BLOGGERR EVER!!! ;););) .....

    ReplyDelete