Sunday 13 March 2011

Grad-Fab-uation!!!

Grad-Fab-uation? 

Graduation + Fabulous Fashion = Grad-Fab-uation!!! ;) Ok Ok I just made that up! Sheesh! 

So I graduated on the 9th of March (YAY) - and I only shopped for the occasion 3 days before - which never usually happens! That's late in Fashion time! haha

 I knew I wanted something out of the ordinary (well that goes without saying) -  and something that no one else would wear. When I say 'usual' I mean the usual white shirt with a boring old tie and a black suit and panths.......verdict? BORRRINNGGGGG!!!!

To my surprise, instead of my usual edgy black/metalic and concrete look - I was going for a different look altogether.....a sweet yet classic look with colors of pink/purple/turquoise or even VIOLET?!?! ! Just last year I wore my signature BLACK to my brother's graduation in Melbourne. (MELBOURNE FASHION will be on another post HAHA)


- Floral striped Black/ White Shirt by Sub Zero (Malaysia)
- Suspenders by Blaq Premium: $29.95
- Slim Fit Polyester Black Metallic Pants by YD: $79.95
- Reversible Black/White Belt by Tarrocash: $39.95
PERFUME: BEYONCE HEATTTTT haha! LOVE! 


So there I was walking aimlessly around Myers thinking I'd never find anything!!! I almost gave up...thinking I'll put something together from my closet...AND THEN it HAPPENED!!! I stumbled upon this sales rack that held business clothing - and there it was..right in the shadowy corner.....my GRADUATION shirt! A metallic VIOLET shirt with white stripes & definitons! The moment I saw it I knew I'd reach the end of my search! 

As I walked on a little more I found my pants too = Slim Cut/ Waist Hugging/ Suck tummy in kind of Pants (accentuates BUM = IMPORTANTE!!) & it sported a grey/silver metallic color. 

That was it all I had to do was tie this look together with a violet/ purple striped tie & I WAS SET!!! I tried it on & FELL IN LOVE!!! I tied the whole look in with my favorite BRONZED out shoes from ZU! Boy...I can just look at these shoes ALL DAYYYY!!! 


Bronzed Men's Shoe by ZU : $135.50





Makes any Sad Feet feel SEXAYY!!!! 

On THAT NOTE......


.... here is JRF's edgy take on VIOLET~ Results? ...

LOVE IT!!! 

Once Ceremony was Over - Victorious WAVE!!
DINNER!!


Violet Striped Shirt: PeterWerth: $99.95
Polyester/ Viscole Mettalic Grey Pants: Blaq Premium: $119.50
Side zipped Vest: Kenji: $59.95
Pure Silk Tie: Flinders Lane: $39.95



________________________________________________________________
ps. TQ to all who made my grad beautiful & special & for all the wishes. Especially Mom/Dad for the outfit & GOd for helping me complete 4 years!!! Muah haha ha! 

Over & Out!  

JRF






2 comments: