Friday 25 March 2011

Cut the Vintage Crap!

Alright enough of all this classic vintage CRAP - 

Straight up Question...Have u heard of the shoe store ZU? 

You haven't? O Child....you're deprived!!! *Blaque accent*

Where have you been living? Under a rock?...

-BOWS-

Thank you, Thank you! 

That's my little skit for the day - haha 


_______________________________________________________________________



But seriously ZU shoes...you must have heard about it!! That store is the bomb - I go there for all my edgy-looking, eye-tilting, fashion-boggling shoes!!! 

Yup I've let the cat out of the Bag - JRF shops for his shoes at ZU!!! 

The thing I love most about the brand is that it's edgy and it's always pushing the boundary of fashion!!!...And the best part is that it includes the mens' shoes too. I mean how many of us men go around shopping looking for something different and envy all the fashion that's moving forward with the ladies' collection, whilst the mens' collection remain stagnant and SAME ol-plain JANE! 

WELL step aside BORING OLD styles - ZU brings mens' shoes to the fore. Well it is the age to be evolving with  mens fashion anyway today! It's moving forward FAST!

Personally, I look at most of the shoe stores and I'm like YAWN ...we all know you can make the same old ugly brown boots and sandals...please show me something new! And then I walk pass the ZU store and I'm blown away! I could spend hours in there trying on all the different shoes! 

Well obviously I can't buy all of them! They are priced around the 100 mark and above. They are made from leather and all other custom materials that create for long-lasting shoes! I've had some of my ZU shoes last for more than 6 years and they still look brand new! Well that's probably because I treat them like GOLD haha! I think all my other shoes are jealous of them by now! 

Not forgetting the ladies' shoes - they're always sky high, and once again always pushing the boundary of how to make EDGY look EDGIER! Let's see some samples shall we?



AHHHHH!! GORGEOUS!!! 


Almost about 3/4 of my shoes are from ZU and I love wearing them. REMEMBER THE GOLD? BRONZED shoes from my GRADUATION post below?? One word = ZU!

Once again ...not only do they look good, they make your flat ugly feet (like mine-haha) feel pretty for once...and they make you feel that much more confident! I would show you some of my shoes - but hey let's just keep the suspense going! You'll see it in time as I do more shoots! haha ;)

So if you're after an edgy, classic, elegant look, or simply after something fashion forward...step on down to a ZU store and be spoilt for choice! The Zu stores are everywhere around Australia!

Or you could even go to their website and have a look a their collections! 

Ok?

BTW LOOK for the day...



-Black fitted-T by Calvin Klein - bought for $20 on sale!!-
-Short checkered panths - by Industrie (LOVE)-

Have a Zuuuuu Day! 

- JRF -


3 comments: